Well, here is the start of our blog. I guess by now you've read our story. We are new to the world of blogging, so please bare with us as we figure this out.
6 comments:
Carolyn Shaw
said...
Leslie, Your mother sent me your blog. I have been sitting here reading it and crying. I was adopted and this really touched my heart and I admire what you are doing. Blake and his family belong to a church in KC. What church do you belong? You will be in my prayers and I thank you for sharing your story. Carolyn Shaw
Darren Johnson gave me your blog address. We are an adoptive family with three daughters two from China. Our 2nd adoption from China was through the waiting child program as well. We were hoping for a boy but God had different plans and well we were super blessed with our littlest girl. My blog address is www.2china4ayla.blogspot.com Adoption is a beautiful and DIFFICULT thing. If you have any questions or would like some reading for preperation I could recommend some things. Congratulations on your beautiful son, Jack is darling!
Praise the Lord! We serve such an awesome God and no matter what..... His plans are always so much better than we can even imagine! Congrats on the new addition to the family you are all in our prayers! Please tell Evan, Grace and Cate I miss them dearly!! I love you all! Shari Gilbert
I am so excited for you. Angel showed me Jacks picture the other day. He is so cute, with those big beautiful eyes he is a perfect match for your family. I will be praying for the process to go by as fast as possible for you. If you come to Angels sometime let me know I would love to see you guys again. I also can't wait to meet Jack. May God continue to bless you, Teresa Wilson
6 comments:
Leslie, Your mother sent me your blog. I have been sitting here reading it and crying. I was adopted and this really touched my heart and I admire what you are doing. Blake and his family belong to a church in KC. What church do you belong? You will be in my prayers and I thank you for sharing your story. Carolyn Shaw
Yeah! You figured out the comments section!
Darren Johnson gave me your blog address. We are an adoptive family with three daughters two from China. Our 2nd adoption from China was through the waiting child program as well. We were hoping for a boy but God had different plans and well we were super blessed with our littlest girl. My blog address is www.2china4ayla.blogspot.com
Adoption is a beautiful and DIFFICULT thing. If you have any questions or would like some reading for preperation I could recommend some things. Congratulations on your beautiful son, Jack is darling!
Praise the Lord! We serve such an awesome God and no matter what..... His plans are always so much better than we can even imagine! Congrats on the new addition to the family you are all in our prayers! Please tell Evan, Grace and Cate I miss them dearly!! I love you all!
Shari Gilbert
Chris, Leslie, and family,
I am so excited for you. Angel showed me Jacks picture the other day. He is so cute, with those big beautiful eyes he is a perfect match for your family. I will be praying for the process to go by as fast as possible for you. If you come to Angels sometime let me know I would love to see you guys again. I also can't wait to meet Jack.
May God continue to bless you,
Teresa Wilson
Wow my little brother is so cute. I just can,t wait to get him home.
Love,
Grace
Post a Comment