Hey Leslie...the pics are so cute. I know it has to be so hard to see him and just want to be able to get there to get him. Praying for a speedy process... Melissa Bardwell
Leslie, this is the first time I have seen your blog. I am sorry it has taken me so long. The new pictures of jack are so sweet. I am praying that God's timing brings him home very soon! I love you and your family more than you know!
I'm from the Yinchuan group. Love the new photos. Our son had a good luck haircut just like that when we met him. :) Jack is very sweet. We are cheering for you and praying that your meeting day with him goes well.
Shelley (Mom to Garnet Baoer, 5 years old, but adopted Dec. 2007) www.youbelong.net/openarmsforgrace
5 comments:
Love the new pictures! Doesn't it just make your day to get any new news about him? I know I love it when I get them.
Melissa
OH Les and Chris he is so Cute!!!! I love the Chinese Hair Cut! He looks Healthy Too! Praying for a speedy TA for YA!
Kim
Hey Leslie...the pics are so cute. I know it has to be so hard to see him and just want to be able to get there to get him. Praying for a speedy process...
Melissa Bardwell
Leslie, this is the first time I have seen your blog. I am sorry it has taken me so long. The new pictures of jack are so sweet. I am praying that God's timing brings him home very soon! I love you and your family more than you know!
Mary Cairns
I'm from the Yinchuan group. Love the new photos. Our son had a good luck haircut just like that when we met him. :) Jack is very sweet. We are cheering for you and praying that your meeting day with him goes well.
Shelley (Mom to Garnet Baoer, 5 years old, but adopted Dec. 2007)
www.youbelong.net/openarmsforgrace
Post a Comment