Good Morning Friends!
Well, we are getting to know our new son, and what a joy he is. I wish I could remember the old poem about boys and girls, the one with all the likes and all that......."puppy tails" and so on. Well, that seems to be Jack. As Chris has said many times, he is ALL BOY! He never stops!! He jumps, scales, runs, screams, laughs hysterically, teases, and grunts at us like we are just plain stupid! Oh man, is he fun. At breakfast Chris was filling his own plate and Jack would scream, "BABA!!!" over and over, which means daddy. Yeah, Chris' head was about 10 feet wide at that point. When I went up to make my plate he yelled for me, too, but no, not like he did for Chris. Whatever, I'm not bitter ;)
He eats like a champ! He immitates anything we do, and as he watched Chris eat with a fork he picked up a fork and began to eat with a fork AND a spoon! You will see the "double-fisted" eater in one of the attached photos. We haven't given him anything he doesn't like and he likes to feed us, too. Mrs. Wu can well, never mind!! He IS a nice boy and he DOES share, everything!!
He is getting very affectionate with us, even unprovoked. He will walk over to one or the other of us and throw his arms open wide and hug us. He will also side-step over to us with his cheek in the air posed for a kiss when we ask for one. And when we say, "Who I Knee", which means I love you, he will say it back to us. Man, he is a sweetie.
I'm feeling some better. I probably drank a gallon of water yesterday, no joke. I'm planning to feel great by tomorrow!
Thanks for the prayers and FB messages, those we can see. Love to all,
1/2 of the Chris Fuller Family
4 comments:
It's so great to see your pics & hear your stories! It seems that Jack is adjusting so well!
I can't believe you put that leash on him though!!! LOL :)
thta my lil man!!!!! cnt wait 2 meet u in person!! who i knee!!
I anticipate this blog update everyday! It's amazing to watch the both of you with Jack in these pictures....stickers on the arms, eating so wonderfully, and snuggling with you guys! God is so amazing... :)
thank you for sharing this precious intimate journey with all of us...I love reading all the updates! praying for your health Leslie...and praying that all 3 of you stay healthy! Also praying for the family at home...that God's presence would fill the void till you all are reunited soon! thanks again! your stories are amazing! can't wait to meet Jack!
Post a Comment