We had our orientation today and everyone recieved an update packet on their child. Here are the two new pictures of Jack that we recieved in our packet. You have to ignore the crazy clothes.
5 comments:
lisa g.
said...
from what you said was in his file, wearing pink doesn't affect his masculinity! He's handsome and so blessed to have you all as his family!
I have goosebumps reading your post! What a handsome little guy! Praying for you on your journey to Jack's province. Praying for Cate, Evan and Grace here at home! What a an amazing story of God's most perfect design for your family!
5 comments:
from what you said was in his file, wearing pink doesn't affect his masculinity! He's handsome and so blessed to have you all as his family!
I have goosebumps reading your post! What a handsome little guy! Praying for you on your journey to Jack's province. Praying for Cate, Evan and Grace here at home! What a an amazing story of God's most perfect design for your family!
Amy McD
He is just so handsome even in pink. He will be in "boy" clothes soon enough.
I love reading about your journey...thinking of you all and praying for you!
So precious! I am so anxious to see the pics of you guys TOGETHER so soon! Thanks for sharing your journey. Praying for you guys!
Emily
Post a Comment